New Life Sanctuary Church is happy to partner with Life’s Vision, an important ministry focused on protecting life from conception to natural death. This year’s annual conference and fundraising banquet will be held on October 14, 2017 at the Holy Eucharist Parish Centre, 460 Munroe Ave.
Conference speakers include
- Rob & Fran Parker, Founders and Directors of National House of Prayer and au-thor of We Have A Voice
- Cameron MacDonald, Life’s Vision Manitoba
Born at 29 weeks gestation, Cameron deals with Cerebral Palsy. He can not walk, write or drive, but it hasn’t stopped him from making the most of his life.
- Pastor John Feakes, Senior Pastor of New Life Sanctuary Church
John earned a Master of Religion degree from Columbia Evangelical Seminary with a special emphasis on philosophy of religion and divine revelation.
- Deanna Stearns, Youth for Christ
Deanna was born premature, she was only given 24 hours to live. Despite those odds, she has been on a journey of celebrating life with Cerebral Palsy for the last 28 years! Deanna works for Youth For Christ.
- 9 am Raising a Credible Voice, Pastor Rob Parker
- 10 am Rational Combat: Defending the Pro-Life Position, Pastor John Feakes
- 11 pm Our Changing Culture, Rob Parker
- 12 pm Lunch included
- 1 pm The Misconceptions of MAID
- Cameron MacDonald & Deanna Stearns
- 2 pm The Economics of Abortion & Euthanasia. Rob Parker
- 3 pm The Dying Healed Program, Life’s Vision Manitoba